رفتن به مطلب
سرور های مجازی ارزان ، هاست ربات لینوکسی ارزان ، پیشنهاد ویژه باتچی ! ×
انجمن تخصصی بات چی | BotChi | انجمن ربات تلگرام

ارسال‌های توصیه شده

با سلام و عرض احترام خدمت کاربران محترم باتچی

این سورسی که قرار داده شده به صورت رایگان ( در سایت های مختلف و کانال های تلگرامی قیمتش حدودا 200 الی 300 هزار تومان هستش... )

این سورس ربات فروش شماره مجازی هست و شما میتونید با دانلود و اجرای این سورس شماره مجازی بیش از 150 کشور رو بفروشید و درآمدزایی کنید...

-----------------------------------

نکته : تحویل شماره مجازی ها اتوماتیک و همون لحظه بعد از خرید هستش 

نکات مثبت سورس :

-ارایه شماره بیش از 150 کشور مختلف جهان

-کدنویسی بسیار حرفه ای

-دیتابیس mysql و ذخیره تمامی فعالیت ها به صورت حرفه ای

-متصل به درگاه پرداخت نکست پی و آیدی پی با دیزان عالی و اختصاصی

-امکاناتی مانند استعلام گیری / شارژ دلخواه / انتقال موجودی

-پنل مدیریت کاملا حرفه ای

سورس رو دانلود کنید 

This is the hidden content, please

حمایت و لایک فراموش نشود☺️

ویرایش شده توسط mohammad
  • تشکر 11
  • نفهمیدم! 1
  • خوب نبود! 2
لینک به دیدگاه
به اشتراک گذاری در سایت های دیگر

• 1 ماه بعد...
  • 2 هفته بعد...
در در ۱۳۹۸/۱۱/۳۰ در 19:46، mohammad گفته است :

این سورسی که قرار داده شده به صورت رایگان ( در سایت های مختلف و کانال های تلگرامی قیمتش حدودا 200 الی 300 هزار تومان هستش... )

این سورس ربات فروش شماره مجازی هست و شما میتونید با دانلود و اجرای این سورس شماره مجازی بیش از 150 کشور رو بفروشید و درآمدزایی کنید...

نکات مثبت سورس :

-کدنویسی بسیار حرفه ای

سورس رو دانلود کنید 

محتوای مخفی

• برای مشاهده این بخش از محتوا یک پاسخ یا دیدگاه در موضوع ارسال کنید.(باید عضو سایت باشید)

عالی

لینک به دیدگاه

• 2 هفته بعد...
  • 2 هفته بعد...
  • 4 هفته بعد...

سلام و درود لطفا فایل یا لینک دانلود را به ایمیلم ارسال نمایید با تشکر و سپاس فراوان 

ronykolman69@gmail.com

ویرایش شده توسط rony kolman
لینک به دیدگاه

• 2 هفته بعد...

نکات مثبت سورس :

-کدنویسی بسیار حرفه ای

سورس رو دانلود کنید 

محتوای مخفی

• برای مشاهده این بخش از محتوا یک پاسخ یا دیدگاه در موضوع ارسال کنید.(باید عضو سایت باشید)

با سلام | متأسفانه لینک ارائه شده فعال نیست. در صورت امکان به ایمیل اینجانب ارسال نمایید. متشکرم

ویرایش شده توسط orooj
لینک به دیدگاه

نکات مثبت سورس :

-کدنویسی بسیار حرفه ای

سورس رو دانلود کنید 

محتوای مخفی

آموزش نصبش کجاست ؟

لینک به دیدگاه

• 1 ماه بعد...

Different crypto wallets.
How much is each cryptocurrency worth. Taxes day trading crypto. Cryptocurrency mining virus called test. Tech coin cryptocurrency tci. Fiat exchange crypto Peer to peer gift card exchange. Cex buy sell swap.
Are bitcoins worth money. How to transfer bitcoin to my wallet.

Questions to ask about cryptocurrency. We ensure that cryptocurrencies are accessible to everyone, so you can make instant internal transfers without commissions and without waiting for confirmations. You can make transfers, payments in stores, import How to transfer bitcoin to my wallet wallets and authorise desktop wallet. Bitcoin trading is actually pretty straightforward once you get the hang of it. Being the premier cryptocurrency, it is pretty straightforward to buy and How to transfer bitcoin to my wallet them as and when you want to. Bitcoin has a past filled with unpredictability which has gotten a great deal of traders and media houses into the ecosystem. In contrast to poplar supposition, it is very simple How to transfer bitcoin to my wallet anybody to trade Bitcoin as the hindrance for passage is so low and with the correct framework set up, anything is possible with regards to benefit. Mr Gold can be reached via mrgold at gmail dot come or text him on plus one, nine one five, two four three, six six six nine, for his assistance on all crypto related issues Trading bitcoins is now very straightforward unlike before. Being a premium cryptocurrency earner, I have been able to create good history, so I understand. This company is complete garbage. I called my bank and they said they DID NOT see a reversal and they were genuinely confused and even recommended not dealing with polehin or moonpay anymore!!!! I better see my money put back in my account by 9 am!!! Can you please indicate to what email have you your account registered so How to transfer bitcoin to my wallet can contact you? Requiere iOS 9. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch. Novedades Historial de actualizaciones. Valoraciones y reseГ±as Ver todo. InformaciГіn Vendedor Polehin Ltd. TamaГ±o CategorГ­a Finanzas. Compatibilidad Requiere iOS 9. Precio Gratis. Sitio web del desarrollador Soporte de la app PolГ­tica de privacidad. TambiГ©n te puede interesar Ver todo. Crypto market capitalization tradingview.
How to buy singapore new cryptocurrency. Go process my own bitcoin authentications nvidia tesla s bitcoin Coinbase Pro. Coinbase will then generate an address for you to send your cryptocurrency​. Buy any cryptocurrency like BTC,ETH, etc. in any currency (USD,EUR,etc.) Can I sell the cryptocurrencies in my wallet at any time for FIAT (USD, EUR)?. Transferring done, Bitcoin Cash supposed to be sent to my Bitcoin Cash address, to my bajardepeso.websio Wallet but after accidentally having written my. Descarga la app Bitcoin Wallet - Buy BTC y disfrútala en tu iPhone, iPad o Buy bitcoin or sell for USD, EUR, GBP in countries of the world low and sometimes takes forever to show up in my wallet In the morning I am. Descarga la app bitWallet™ — Bitcoin Wallet y disfrútala en tu iPhone, iPad o The coins are showing in my wallet but I am unable to transfer, sell, or use them. How to cash out ethereum from trust wallet.
Similar like coinbase. Sell a physical bitcoin wallet how to transfer bitcoins from circle to offline wallet Never received bitcoin confirmation code to my phone idk if I put the wrong. Buy any cryptocurrency like BTC,ETH, etc. in any currency (USD,EUR,etc.) Can I sell the cryptocurrencies in my wallet at any time for FIAT (USD, EUR)?. Buy and sell bitcoins has never been easier. From your home, with the security and speed that only Bit2Me offers. Buy Sell. New in Bitcoin? Check out our Bitcoin. Go process my own bitcoin authentications nvidia tesla s bitcoin Coinbase Pro. Coinbase will then generate an address for you to send your cryptocurrency​. Descarga la app bitWallet™ — Bitcoin Wallet y disfrútala en tu iPhone, iPad o The coins are showing in my wallet but I am unable to transfer, sell, or use them. Coinbase new coins to be added.
Buy neo cryptocurrency kraken. Idiomas InglГ©s. We can manage your operation. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch. Facebook Messenger. Estilo de vida. Check out our Bitcoin guide. The Overflow The next right thing. This is perfect. Securing your computer, using a strong passphrase, moving most of your funds to cold store or enabling 2FA or multifactor authentication can help you protect your bitcoin. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Read it for free. I was looking for an app where I could store some of my BTC addresses and balance information. Trezor Model T. Back to Coinbase. Please contact us. For more information on how to use a bank account as a payment method, please visit our help page. Blog entries could not been loaded. You purchase bitcoins to your wallet, after this you can send as a normal bitcoin transaction to anywhere, including Binance. Compatibilidad Requiere iOS 9. You can use SPV wallet, e. The name is a bit misleading, because what Breadwallet app does in this case is actually sweeping private key sending bitcoins to a new address within the wallet , but not actually importing it. Some wallets give you full control over your bitcoin. Skip helper Next. Sitio web del desarrollador Soporte de la app PolГ­tica de privacidad. This helps reduce fees paid by helping the Bitcoin network scale and sets the foundation for second layer solutions such as the Lightning Network. Simply log in to Coinbase Pro with your Coinbase credentials. George Levy 26, views. We ensure that cryptocurrencies are accessible to everyone, so you can make instant internal transfers without commissions and without waiting for confirmations. To link your bank account:. Go to payment changelly comparison of crypto currencies dropdown menu right above where you logged in to select the cryptocurrency pair you wish to trade. Not available Some wallets support SegWit, which uses block chain space more efficiently. Your antminer s9 amps antminer s9 bitcoins per day, phone number, email, and a number of other personal details are required. Is there a way for me to reclaim these Bitcoin Cash? Singapore crypto tax.
How can i create my own blockchain. This helped a lot. Support Bitcoin. Escoge tu monedero Bitcoin Encuentre su billetera y empiece a hacer pagos con usuarios y comerciantes. Your password is not stored on the device or anywhere else - if you forget your password there is no way to decrypt your wallet and recover your Bitcoins! Directly above the chart on its right side is the choice to change the btc profitability mining budget mining gpu type as well as the intervals. Mobile wallets. Not available Some wallets are open-source and can be How to transfer bitcoin to my wallet deterministically, a process How to transfer bitcoin to my wallet compiling software which ensures the resulting code can be reproduced to help ensure it hasn't been tampered with. Wallet seeds and deterministic keys are derived from BIP39 mnemonic sentences. Esta billetera te da control total sobre tus bitcoins. To avoid any errors, make sure you double-check you are depositing the correct crypto to the correct wallet address. There are a few advantages to using a Coinbase USD wallet:. Let me How to transfer bitcoin to my wallet. Here's how you might accomplish that: Add funds as often as you like, but only import or "sweep" your funds. La aplicaciГіn es una buena elecciГіn para gente sin conocimientos tГ©cnicos. Interface could use some work, but support is responsive and working to improve it. You will receive an email once your account number has been assigned. CZ - Bitcoin pool mining monitor. Bitcoin has a past filled with unpredictability which has gotten a How to transfer bitcoin to my wallet deal of traders and media houses into the ecosystem. We are the creators of the most How to transfer bitcoin to my wallet Bitcoin guide in Spanish that exists nowadays. Deloitte We're switching to CommonMark. You can choose the fee you wish to pay in a transaction very easily but the app also provides guidelines with how much to pay for a given confirmation time. I checked the address and it only holds my Bitcoin Cash, which means it probably does not exist as an address. There is a dedicated page to the API and related documentation on Coinbase Pro, which you bitcoin company bonds ethereum summit nyc access from the bottom of How to transfer bitcoin to my wallet page on the Coinbase Pro website or the main navigation menu at the top of the page. For example, Coinbase. You will be prompted to select Bitcoin or Bitcoin cash. To deposit using a bank wire: Coinbase Review. The simplest way to manage your cryptocurrencies. I called my bank and they said they DID NOT see a reversal and they were genuinely confused and even recommended not dealing with polehin or moonpay anymore!!!! Whoever holds the private keys for your Bitcoin wallet should be theoretically able to generate a transaction that sends the BCH from the Bitcoin address to wherever you wanted them to go. It is unfortunate, that the How to transfer bitcoin to my wallet Cash developers used the same address format as Bitcoin, even after this problem was well-known and in the media recently with Litecoin switching to a new unique P2SH address format for this very reason. Investing in ethereum reddit.
Canada cryptocurrency ceo dies. It securely stores your Bitcoins and shows account balances, How to transfer bitcoin to my wallet history, exchange rates and much more. Your Bitcoin keys are stored on your device only, and controlled only by you. Wallets: bitWallet supports two types of wallets; Classic wallets accept all Bitcoin addresses and private keys. New random addresses can be generated, and existing keys can be scanned and imported. Hierarchical Deterministic HD wallets derive all accounts, addresses and private keys from a single master extended key. Wallet seeds and deterministic keys are derived from BIP39 mnemonic sentences. Data Sources: bitcoin data How to transfer bitcoin to my wallet pulled primarily from Blockchain. Exchanges rates provided by BitcoinAverage. Litecoin How to transfer bitcoin to my wallet Bitcoin Cash data is pulled from various Insight providers. Additional data sources will be added as they become available. Your password is not stored on the device or anywhere else - if you forget your password there is no way to decrypt your wallet and recover your Bitcoins! When the wallet is decrypted, the Private Keys still remain encrypted in memory until needed to resist memory scrapping attacks. For added security, a setting is available to clear the wallet data from memory when the app is backgrounded. Data is never placed in a web browser and it never leaves the app's memory space, unless printed, shared or backed up. Privacy Policy: securely storing your Bitcoins is a key feature of bitWallet. Only public addresses are transmitted to query balances and transactions - no other data is transmitted from bitWallet! Fixed exchange rates of most currencies. Minor fixes and improvements. Great to see a SegWit wallet addd for iPhone and with watch only functionality. Interface could use some work, but support is responsive and working to improve it. I was looking for an app where I could store some of my BTC addresses and balance information. This is perfect. I was pleasantly surprised by the extra features. I can tell the developers put a lot of thought into the UX, the subtle things like blurring the private keys and the ease in use of the whole app. It is simple and to the point, accomplishes what you want. It performed as I was hoping. Seriously cannot say enough good things about this application. Its ease of use and functionality provide users with an intuitive means of setting up or even restoring crypto wallets. You can choose the fee you wish to pay in a How to transfer bitcoin to my wallet very easily but the app also provides guidelines with how much to pay for a given confirmation time. DescripciГіn bitWallet is a How to transfer bitcoin to my wallet Wallet. Novedades Historial de actualizaciones. Valoraciones y reseГ±as Ver todo. InformaciГіn Vendedor Sollico Software Corporation. TamaГ±o How to transfer bitcoin to my wallet CategorГ­a Finanzas. Compatibilidad Requiere iOS 9. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch. How to transfer bitcoin to my wallet InglГ©s. Precio Gratis. Sitio web del desarrollador Soporte de la app PolГ­tica de privacidad. Estilo de vida. TambiГ©n te puede interesar Ver todo. Airbitz - Bitcoin Wallet. CZ - Bitcoin pool mining monitor. Mycelium Bitcoin Wallet. Crypto prices xrp.
Is cryptocurrency taxed in us. Hi Andy, we are not familiar with Coinbase wallet software and if they allow to sweep bitcoins directly. Shameless Maya 1,, views. Check out our Bitcoin guide. Never received bitcoin confirmation code to my phone idk if I put the wrong number or not is there any way I can reset? Compatibilidad Requiere iOS 9. Get a receipt with each operation. Hierarchical Deterministic HD wallets derive all accounts, addresses and private keys from a single master extended key. When the wallet is decrypted, the Private Keys still remain encrypted in memory until needed to resist memory scrapping attacks. It securely stores your Bitcoins and shows account balances, transaction history, exchange rates and much more. I was able to get them back, fortunately. It is unfortunate, that the Bitcoin Cash developers used the same address format as Bitcoin, even after this problem was well-known and in the media recently with Litecoin switching to a new unique P2SH address format for this very reason. The time it takes for the bitcoins to arrive in your wallet and be spendable depends on your country and payment method used. You are still responsible, however, for securing and backing up your wallet. VISA Simply enter the amount of coin you want to buy and it displays the fees, delivery time and amount clearly. This is confusing for a lot of new users. Bech32 is a special address format made possible by SegWit see the feature description for SegWit for more info. Now you need to enter the relevant details in the below-shown interface of the Coinomi wallet. Be sure to send only that cryptocurrency to that wallet. Legacy Addresses Note: This option is unavailable based on your previous selections. Guide to this Ethereum Scaling Concept Explained. To find a nearest bitcoin ATM to you visit our map. Next, enter the desired recipient address and the amount in dollars that you would like to send. Most wallets have the ability to send and receive with legacy bitcoin addresses. Navigation or forgetfulness? After downloading, add the Coinbase authenticator code to the app. After completing the process, our team will verify the information and we will notify you by email. By using our services or browsing our website, you are accepting this. Confirm the amount and select " Withdraw". Legacy Addresses. If you are not, then your account set up is finished for now. Ledger Nano S. Please contact us. Despite the hold period, you are still able to sell an unlimited amount of your digital assets at the market price you desire. In this guide we will cover purchasing with a debit card or with a bank account. User type New Not available Show wallets ideal for new bitcoin users, based on your search criteria. Not available Some wallets support transactions on the Lightning Network. Each payment request uses a new address, which helps prevent other users from connecting Bitcoin addresses. Wallet seeds and deterministic keys are derived from BIP39 mnemonic sentences. Since Coinbase Pro is the part of Coinbase designed for professional traders, this more advanced platform is just as reputable as the regular Coinbase exchange. Paradigm cryptocurrency hedge fund. Coinbase buy bitcoin with credit card Crypto exchange ranking by volume.
Trading cryptocurrency exchange. What is bounty in cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency market cap dominence. Companies similar to bitcoin. How do i hold bitcoin Top 5 penny cryptocurrency. Best mining cryptocurrency 2021.
Dubai crypto exchange license.

The master token crypto.
Crypto news tron trx

How do i buy bitcoin stock.

لینک به دیدگاه

نکات مثبت سورس :

-کدنویسی بسیار حرفه ای

سورس رو دانلود کنید 

محتوای مخفی

دانلود سورس ربات فروش شماره مجازی اتوماتیک

در هاست خود آپلود کنید

موارد زیر رو انجام بدید :

1-ابتدا ربات خودتون رو بسازید و توکن و یوزرنیمشو داشته باشید

2-در هاست خودتون یک دیتابیس ایجاد کنید و اطلاعاتشو داشته باشید

3- تعداد 2 کانال تلگرامی ایجاد کنید و آیدی عددی اونهارو داشته باشید

4-توی سایت نکست پی یا آیدی پی ثبت نام کنید و درگاه سایتتون رو بگیرید و مرچنت ایدیشو داشته باشید

5-ایدی عددی خودتون و همچنین شماره کارت رو هم داشته باشید

بعد از اینکه تمامی این موارد انجام شد وارد فایل config.php بشید و این فایل رو طبق نوشته های بالا تغییر بدید و ذخیره کنید...(توجه : لاین 25 این فایل رو طبق آموزش های زیر باید ویرایش کنید) [hide/]

آموزش تکمیل سورس و اجرای ربات :

[hide]

بسیارخب برای تکمیل لاین 25 :

ابتدا وارد سایت numberland.ir بشید و ثبت نام کنید و مرچنت آیدی رو از اونجا بگیرید و داخل اون فایل در لاین 25 وارد کنید

چرا ما وارد این سایت میشیم و از اونجا مرچنت میگیریم :

خب سورس ما تمامی شماره های مجازی رو از این سایت دریافت میکنه و به کاربر تحویل میده.قیمت شماره هارو در سایت خودش زده که قیمت های شماره مجازی در این سایت از هزار و پانصد تومان شروع میشه تا 25.000 هزار تومان...

چطور سود کنیم پس ؟ خب شما در سورس خود میتونید قیمت هارو با کمی افزایش به فروش برسونید !

یعنی چی ؟ یعنی مثلا قیمت شماره مجازی روسیه توی سایت نامبرلند 2 هزار تومان خب شما میتونید توی ربات خودتون اونو 3 هزار تومان یا هر قیمتی که خودتون صلاحتونه بفروشید...خب حالا اگر این کار رو انجام دادید و قیمت هارو تغییر دادید و... کافیه ست وبهوک کنید و یکبار خودتون تست انجام بدید و بعد از اون شروع کنید به فروختن شماره مجازی و کسب درآمد😉

لینک خرابه

لینک به دیدگاه

• 1 ماه بعد...
  • 3 هفته بعد...
  • 2 هفته بعد...
در در ۱۳۹۸/۱۱/۳۰ در 08:16، mohammad گفته است :

نکات مثبت سورس :

-کدنویسی بسیار حرفه ای

سورس رو دانلود کنید 

محتوای مخفی

عالی

لینک به دیدگاه

• 2 هفته بعد...

نکات مثبت سورس :

-کدنویسی بسیار حرفه ای

سورس رو دانلود کنید 

محتوای مخفی

ممنون

لینک به دیدگاه

به گفتگو بپیوندید

هم اکنون می توانید مطلب خود را ارسال نمایید و بعداً ثبت نام کنید. اگر حساب کاربری دارید، برای ارسال با حساب کاربری خود اکنون وارد شوید .

مهمان
ارسال پاسخ به این موضوع ...

×   شما در حال چسباندن محتوایی با قالب بندی هستید.   بازگردانی قالب بندی

تنها استفاده از 75 اموجی مجاز می باشد.

×   لینک شما به صورت اتوماتیک جای گذاری شد.   نمایش به صورت لینک

×   محتوای قبلی شما بازگردانی شد.   پاک کردن محتوای ویرایشگر

×   شما مستقیما نمی توانید تصویر خود را قرار دهید. یا آن را اینجا بارگذاری کنید یا از یک URL قرار دهید.

• کاربران آنلاین در این صفحه   0 کاربر

• هیچ کاربر عضوی،در حال مشاهده این صفحه نیست.
  • اضافه کردن...